[RDXA] Free stuff

Jeffrey Ach w2fu at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 4 16:01:59 CST 2013

Guys and Gals.

I have too much junk collected and need to make space in the barn for a new
shop for the business.  Some of the aluminum and dishes have been outside.

I have some stuff that maybe someone wants.  most is free to haul away!  If
It’s not gone in two weeks or so, it’s all going for scrap!

Some items have some real value but they are just out there collecting dust.
If no one wants them, I’ll document them and e-bay em out.  Some of the
aluminum and dishes have been outside.

Telrex TB6 Tri-bander
I think it’s all there, boom, elements and  mast
plate.

Array Solutions swinging side mount with gate for 45/55 tower.  (this is no
lightweight either)

2 sets of Rohn anti-climb panels for 45/55g

Four Aluminum side mounts for smaller beams.  I have two new ones, and 2
used ones.  (45g)

Mostly complete W2HPF/W2FU rover tower on rack that went on F150.  18’ of
Crank-over aluminum tower sections with most of the  antennas too.  This is
the rover setup that we used for years with NG2P or K2CS as rover partners.
(including tri-band feed 3’ dish, and a 10 gig 2’ dish.  Cables are included
as are the two rotators.  If someone wants the whole thing, and wants the
truck (with the truck part of the rack still attached) let me know, and we
can make a deal.  I’ll have to get the truck back from IA but we can do
this.   (1998 F-150 still running fine as our vehicle at our W0 QTH.)  Make
offer
..no reasonable offer refused)  I have pictures of the completed setup
somewhere, and I think it’s on-line somewhere
maybe the RVHFG, or maybe they
retired my rover from the site!

~ 80’ of 1” and ¾” each CATV hardline

½” heliax and 7/8” heliax  (nothing spectacular here, smaller pieces) come
see

There is probably some 1 ¼” too.  These are all the runs that used to go up
the towers when we did VHF stuff here too.

Boom and element pieces from decades of HF/VHF antennas.  Some 3” boom, some
2” stuff.  Parts of old 25G tower, including the boom from a 25G foldover.
Lots of bent stuff, but if someone wants some scraps to build, come get it
now.  Everything that is in my scrap pile is available.  There’s a mostly
there 903 super looper too.  There’s some 204/205 hy-gain boom parts out
there too.

Hy-gain yagi hardware (element clamps) etc.

144, 222, 432 yagi antennas in various states.  Power dividers for all
three.  Maybe we can find the 903 power divider too.

SS and fiberglass outdoor enclosures, some with old MDS stuff (some with
mice too) some empty.

Chassis with a couple of transverters on it
.(VHF)

5 and 10 gig tower mounted transverters in one enclosure 10-15 watts out.  2
meter IF.   Power supplies were at base of tower, transverter/amp box up the
tower. (Free)  (power supplies are there too.

900 MHz transverter with 80 watt amp ($75 or MO)

3456 40watt tower mount transverter (DEMI) (145 IF) complete
.($100 or MO)

2304 80 watt tower mount transverter (DEMI) (145) complete
..($200 or MO)

**** above three items, I’ll supply my docs, but no support***

6’ Mesh dish with offset feeds for 2, 3 and 5 GHz.  Been on the ground but
standing against the barn.

4’ dish – just been sitting, no feeds

Commercial 3’ grid dish with feed (2304) new, never used

Used Coax runs, and rotator cable runs.

Too much to mention.  I will not catalog further, just call and ask then
come see, then load up.

Jeff – W2FU  585-217-9093