[RDXA] For those who have attended Dayton - NP3D SK

Chris Shalvoy cshalvoy at att.net
Wed Nov 6 11:20:02 CST 2013

anyone who had ever attended ANY party anywhere in the crowne would have
run into "andy" at some point in time.

chris

NP3D (EW1AR)

Andrei Stchislenok, (EW1AR, NP3D) became a Silent Key on November 4,
2013, in New York. He was 54 years old. It is a terrible and untimely
loss.

Andrei was a great guy, a kind soul, crazily devoted to our beloved
hobby. He was well known to his fellow hams and loved around the world.

He was our brother and friend. Just recently we were together and now
he is gone. There is a huge, un-fillable void in our hearts...

There is a place in the sky for him, a place where all the Silent Keys
go.

Rest in peace, Andrei.

Yuri, EA5GTQ
Alex, KU1CW