[RDXA] = Official Happy Hour Notification =

af2k at juno.com af2k at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 05:15:17 CST 2013

    Friday again -- time to stop by MicGinny's on East
River Road for weekly HAPPY HOUR session with all
your ham radio fiends.  Usual service, decent prices
and great menu to order food from.  If you have not
been there lately, try and stop in.  See you there.

  Veterans' Day is Monday Nov. 11th
               Attendance Last Friday
             Lloyd N2PU    Irv AF2K    Jack KO2I
      Chuck KB2SOX    Mark W2FE    Scott W2LC

  Who is interested in 5 high quality Hofmann's
 brand 6 in.+ hot dogs left over from the RDXA
 picnic?   FREE   In my freezer since Aug. 7th.

  Last week's trivia question (#58) of Useless
  Information:  What is the earliest known year
  Halloween term "Tricks or Treats" began being
  used?     Answer:   1934

  This week's trivia question (#59) of Useless
  Information:  Name the permanent snowcap
  that is within sight of the equator.
             Answer:  Next week