[RDXA] FW: [2014_w1aw_leaders:20] W1AW portable operation status and update

Paul Mackanos - K2DB k2db at k2db.com
Sat Nov 9 08:00:00 CST 2013

It looks like RDXA will have the week of 11/26/2014 - NEXT YEAR (see yellow
highlight in table below)!!

K2CS and K2DB will be setting up the schedules for you guys and gals to run
W1AW !!!

We will have a full week, from WEDNESDAY 11/26/2014 at 00:00Z until TUESDAY
12/02/2014 at 23:59Z

That is a whole week of time slots to fill, (24/7 for an entire week) with
all of our RDXA members and the

different modes of operation, we should Be able to put in a "GREAT" showing.

Let's make this a "BIG EVENT" for RDXA, remember, we were picked by the ARRL
because we are one of

the most active contest clubs in NY !! Let's keep that spirit alive and
growing !

More info to follow, as we receive it, we will keep you informed.

Paul K2DB