[RDXA] Tuesday Night Program

Paul Mackanos - K2DB k2db at k2db.com
Thu Nov 14 10:28:36 CST 2013

The presenter for our General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, November 19th
will be the infamous Jeff Ach, aka W2FU. Jeff will be giving us an overview
of all of the Green Heron Products, and the how, why and what they do. Jeff
has informed me that he has no idea of what to write up for the preview, so
he gave me the OK to publish something, and this is it, I believe Jeff will
be bringing in actual samples of his products, and it will be a big 'SHOW &
TELL" program. If you are not familiar with how some of these things work,
come on over and see, feel and ask about them. Jeff is a great presenter,
and usually does not leave any stone unturned in his presentations. See you
Tuesday evening, 73 Paul K2DB

Andrew, please put in newsletter, Carey, Please post on website.

Check it out at: http://www.greenheronengineering.com/index.php

Photo of shack with RT-21 Controllers

Green Heron Engineering develops, manufactures, and sells innovative, high
quality products that are designed to make operating more effective and
pleasurable through "sensible" automation.Our products are truly unique, and
offer real value and quality. They are designed and manufactured to
industrial standards, and in fact both our Rotator Controllers and our
Wireless GH Everyware products are sold into industrial environments.

Rotator Controllers: Our rotator controllers have evolved over 7 years.  We
continue to add features and improvements that make sense.  Green Heron
Engineering has built more than 1,700 of them to date, and have shipped to
more than 30 countries.

GH Everyware Wireless Products:

We and our customers are finding more and more uses for this product family
every day.  From a single "wireless" USB -> RS232 adapter, to a full IP
based switching control system for a remote station.  Get in on this
exciting use of technology and see how we can eliminate the clutter, control
boxes, and interconnect cabling in many different application scenarios.

Radio Boss USB:

Simplicity, portability, yet everything you really need to interface your
radio to your computer for all-mode digital/voice applications.  No special
connectors that require you to buy cables from us.