[RDXA] Clifton New Jersey Work

Doug Stewart doug.stewart at STCMEMS.com
Fri Nov 22 13:10:28 CST 2013

Markie,
Hopefully you at least have your KX3 and will work the museum??!!

Good travels my friend.

73z
Doug

From: Mark T Hazel [mailto:mthazel2151 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:40 PM
To: Lynn Bisha; Larry BRIGHTENFIELD; Doug Stewart; Brent Hungate; Andrew Lesny; max at maxkelley.com; Bill Rogers; rdxa at rdxa.com
Subject: Clifton New Jersey Work

Well it looks like I'll be here a bit longer.

I've just been asked to work the 3 weeks in December after Thanksgiving and Before Christmaas.

That means I'll be in RI thanksgiving week, and Back in New Jersey Till Dec 20th. Then Back in RI for Christmass Vacation.
then Possiblily back in NJ for another few weeks in January.

Consequences..
well I wont be able to Chair the Dec BOD meeting, or the December Club meeting.
I also wont be able to help out at RMSC.

Sorry about that gents.
at least I've got a job....

Haze