[RDXA] CQWW CW Score summary

Doug Stewart doug.stewart at STCMEMS.com
Mon Nov 25 04:54:35 CST 2013

           CQWWCW Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2013-11-23

    CallSign Used : N2BEG
      Operator(s) : N2BEG

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 5
       Gridsquare : FN12EX

             Name : Doug Stewart
          Address : 262 Sibley Rd
   City/State/Zip : Honeoye Falls  NY  14472
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : WNY
        Club/Team : Rochester (NY) DX Assn
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  ZN    Cty
         1.8       2      2    2    2
         3.5      13      25    5    9
           7      27      62   12   19
          14      69     197   13   40
          21      68     188   16   42
          28      90     253   19   51
       Total     269     727   67  163

            Score : 167,210
              Rig : IC-746Pro

         Antennas : HF9V,G5RV

          Soapbox : Great conditions, still very marginal antennas, spent Sat.
		    morning getting the beam hooked up only to find out it has issues.
		    Wish I had more time in the chair, only about 11 hours, all S&P.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2013-11-25        Signature : N2BEG

Doug