[RDXA] My Vertical got bent

Chris Shalvoy cshalvoy at att.net
Fri Nov 1 13:11:44 CDT 2013

carey,

a variation on what rick said - mine up north cracked and i used hose
clamps, one after another to provide support in the weakened areas.

it blew over in hurricane irene a few years ago as well, i cut about an
inch out of it, re-tuned and it played incredibly well (after wb2byp
tuned it) last weekend on 10m (with only 100w).

chris