[RDXA] ((( Happy Hour Update )))

Ken Boasi n2zn at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 12:30:40 CST 2013

I don't see why the BOD would need to get involved. Or even the rest of the membership-the move to McGinny's was just "done"; no other options or alternatives presented.

In fact, looking back at the archives of this very reflector, the day the S&S closed, it was announced here at 6 am. By 2pm the management of McGinny's had been contacted, and had agreed to host us, and the deal was done.

Based on past practice, I don't see a need to drag things out.

Ken