[RDXA] ((( Happy Hour Update )))

Carey Magee arsk2rny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:55:13 CST 2013

Unfortunately, I have still 2 hours to go in my Friday work day, of which I
then have to get home to get pizza/wings for the family and a drink for the
wife.  My chances of making it have been zero to date and probably (unless
they all leave for the weekend) will remain that way.

Wherever you rest, be sure to enjoy yourselves wholeheartedly.

73,
Carey, K2RNY
Rochester New York
Grid: FN13ef